L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Outcast.
Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Is it right that someone can feel so surrounded by people and yet feel so lonely at the same time ? This feeling is scaring me over time , that I dont know how to face it anymore . But I realised the further I run away , the nearer I get to facing the problem all over again . Its getting on my nerves . People keep telling me I have to change , okay . I admit Im not the best friend , or rather , Im not even a good friend to start with . But if you dont tell me how to be a better friend , or at least , tell me how I can change , how am I ever going to understand what's wrong with me ? 

I dont know , but some people told me I changed . I dont notice , its a subconscious effect I guess . But how is it possible that some people can sense the change , while the others totally neglect it ? I dont understand . You guys just keep telling me how detestable I am , how I should just stay away and not disturb your friendship with others , that you know , its starting to make me detest myself . Its like the more you mention my flaws , the more I wish I could just drop dead or something so you and I wouldnt have to see them anymore . I honestly thought sec 3 would be a different experience , a new beginning . But now that 1 term has gone by , Im starting to realise that nothing has changed . Im still the Jordyn people dislikes and leaves out . Im still the Jordyn that people dont give a damn about . But in my efforts of changing to become a better person in general , I realised that whatever I do , you guys are just going to continue noticing my flaws and not see my change because of your permanent impression of me . And if that goes on , how can I ever prove my worth ? Even when one day I truly am a good enough friend , how is anyone going to judge and know that , since nobody bothers to notice ? 

Im only human . And to err is human . I may have done many wrong things , did alot of stuff that might have hurt people . But thats probably because we were all immature at that time . But have you all realised why I did all those hurtful stuff ? Im not saying Im not wrong , but Im trying to make you realise why I am like this . Everything I did , I just wanted to stand up for myself . You know how it feels like to be hurt , to be called names , to be insulted with vulgar ? No you dont ! Because you're not me , you dont know what I go through . Yes , I might have been rude , but have you ever thought that if you guys hadnt hurt me in the first place , would I retaliate ? It doesnt make me any happier either to say all those rude stuff . It justs . Give me a sense of security . Like hey , I can stand up for myself now , I dont have to be afraid anymore . But now that I came to realise that its not about who is the better bully , but who is the one that can please people , I see the childishness we all had .

The thing I dont understand is , why do people judge me when they dont even know me ? I know I probably was mean and all . But to my friends , real ones of course , I really do everything I could to make them happy . But people dont understand . They just look at the bad side of me without looking at the other . They judge me only because I speak up for myself . Even when they dont know me , they just assume . And the rumours just keep going on and on and on . But what makes them so sure that I dont have things that Im struggling with ? What makes them so sure that , Im detestable ..? I only want to make the people who love be loved . Is that wrong ? 

If I can let go of everything you guys did to me , every single one of them . Why cant you ? Cant we just start all over again ? If I had a choice , I wouldnt even retaliate anymore . Im scared of the consequence , Im afraid of everything . Im scared of the loneliness . I fear the rejection . 

I hate the hatred .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)