L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Moments.
Sunday, April 15, 2012

Remember when we'd go to the beach and play songs and just swing on swings like we're all kids ? I know we'd probably never be able to go back to those times again . But whenever I play those music we loved at that point of time , I go back into my memories . And although it kills me a little on the inside , Im glad that I could at least revive that moment , even if its surreal to both of us now . Its the least I could do to remind me of you .


Foolishness ; thats the only word that could properly describe me now . So long as something can bring me back to the way we were , I'd do it . And as much as I wish I could abandon our past and move on with my future , I cant . Because its not you changing that hurts , but its those memories of how you used to be that kills . So what am I supposed to do , when Im still here waiting , while you'd already spread your wings and flown so far , so far , that I can never catch up anymore .


Someone tell me what to do , when the person you care doesnt care anymore . What do you do , when you want to abandon everything , but they just come to haunt you more ? Its ironic .









FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)