There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Imperfections.
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Lets see . Its been like forever since I last blogged huh ? O: Well , was really quite busy . With stuff . Alot of stuff . But anyways , everything I've been busy with worked out well . One was the concert (: . It turned out wonderfully , fantabulously , awesome . I can never be more satisfied with it :D . The trio was awesome . Well , I guess its the support of your closest friends that gives you the courage and everything you need to do well . Well of course , this includes God .
Honestly , God is someone who is really so awesome . Like totally ! He work wonders , so much it amuses me every time . Like today , where we had to dance for Easter . All of us dancers knew we were quite screwed , the music was mixed up , the dance moves were off and everything . But God , God made everything work out so imperfectly perfect . He made it so wonderful that we are so speechless and we just really wanna thank God so much .
I dont know about you , but have all of us really take time , reflect and to think and thank God for everything ? Or do we just take it for granted that you know , God is forever there ? He is , but , is it really the right way to treat someone who offers so much love , and offers so much more than anyone can give , without a price ?
Personally , I really have alot to thank God for , like the wonderful group of friends I have , my family , EVERYTHING . Without them I probably wouldnt be able to pull through a single thing . They made me stand up from every fall , wake up from every sleep . And Im not even kidding .
Perhaps its just time , like today , this opportunity of Easter . Perhaps we should all slow down our steps and take time to acknowledge and reflect , and also thank God for everything . He deserves it , and you know it .
Well , Im gonna go study now . Its time for me to start working hard . What about you ? Are you working hard enough ? Is there even such thing as " enough " ?