L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Why all the rumours?
Thursday, March 29, 2012

Are rumours really that interesting that its so fun to spread ? I wonder . Cause I dont see why after 3 months people can still continue talking and talking about the same thing over and over again . I wonder how many times I actually emphasised on the fact that Im not in love and that Im single ? What heck is this ._. . Besides , even if I really do like someone in the future , its what I want and what I like . Why are you people bothering into other's people's lives anyway . Why make life difficult for both yourself and I ?

Okay , pretend it doesnt really affect you . Then have you ever thought about how it actually affects me ? Maybe not about the relationship part , but about my personality part . You dont know me . Barely hearing my name from people and what other people say about me doesnt give you the right to judge me . Not that Im taking away your human rights , Im just trying to state that you probably should like . You know , know your limits ? I mean , I heard your name , I know who you are , I've seen you around in school , but at least I dont just go around everywhere and say " hey , beware of ____ , he/she is like a total ____ " . No right ? Like hey , all of us have our own selection of friends . Thats why we're given choices . But what are you doing ? Taking away people's freedom of selection ? Why're you being so selfish ? Im not targeting this at any one person , but Im just saying . Because Im sick and tired of people going to my friends and asking them to back off from me . They're my friends for a reason , and if you dont know us well enough , you should be the one that's backing off .

But anyways , I have friends that're nice as well . I mean , like , I always love how they reassure me that Im a good friend and stuff . Sometimes , I just need to know if Im a good enough friend . Because , its true that I can never know whether Im good or bad to them . So by telling me , I can gauge somehow where I am and make changes from there . My friends ? They're awesome people . Despite rumours and everything , they'd just stick by me and we'd do crazy stuffs , together . I like how they always tell me that Im different from what they hear . It makes me feel happier , and like . I feel better all together . Thanks guys , you're the best :') . I dont know what to say if I haven't got you 2 in my class with me :) . Love you lots sisters <3



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)