L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Sorry.
Monday, March 5, 2012

" Here I am , with all my heart , I hope you understand . I know I've let you down , but Im never gonna make that mistake again . You brought me closer , to who I really am . Come take my hand , I want the world to see what you mean to me .. "


I cant believe I actually pushed so many people away from me since the start of this year. I thought it was the right thing to do , to stay away from them , until all the rumours died down then I'd go back to them . Then I realised its probably impossible because there's now this gap in between us , making us enable to go back to how we used to be before . Just wanna apologise to some of these close friends . Im sorry for neglecting you guys when all the rumour started . Be it all the relationship ones , the backstabbing ones . Im sorry. I really am . If sorry could turn back time , I wouldnt mind saying it a thousand , a million times . But " sorry " probably cant save me now . I miss you , each and every single one I abandoned . Losing you guys is like losing everything . I cant find anyone as good to replace you . Nobody would . Nobody can . Because you all mean so much to me . Why was I ever so foolish to deny you ? Because of stupid rumours which I thought would affect us ? What was I actually thinking .  Can we go back to how we were back last year ? Shopping , laughing , random texts , all the smiles . Im losing my mind without everything . Sorry doesnt help I know . But , Im sorry..

I admit . I probably was the world's most foolish person to push the world's best friends away .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)