There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Silence.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
My house phoned actually rang today . I hurried to the phone , secretly wishing that it'd be you . But as I saw the caller ID , I got a little upset on the inside . It wasnt you . Foolish me , you dont even have my house phone's number . Perhaps this is how it feels like to expect a call or even a text from someone . Someone who is deemed to have a place in my heart .
2 years . When was the last time you ever called or text me ? When was the last time you said ' Happy birthday darling ? ' . You promised to bring mum and I out for dinner . Guess it was all lies . Im not the young and innocent daughter you think I am . Im 15 , I have my own thinkings , my own perspective now . Perhaps in the past I was still ignorant about how situations are . But now , given my current age and maturity , Im quite sure I've got the full picture of this circumstance . You are nothing but a liar , a pathetic person out to cheat people's feelings and make people feel bad . Awfully bad about themselves and their family .
If you never wanted a happy family for me , why do you bother to bring me into this world . Why do you have to give me this torture where people dont . Why do you have to make me someone that feels so unloved ? I hate you.