L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Meaningless.
Saturday, March 24, 2012

Honestly , when you ask me the difference between why Im hurt and not mad , I cant differentiate it either . But I think at the end of the day , I actually do . Its kind of ironic . Its a kind of situation where you yourself cannot be sure how you really feel and what you really have on your mind .

I dont quite understand why I have to deal with so much more problems , or in this case , struggles that people might not even have the slightest chance to come across it . Family problems , friendship problems . Im sick and tired of it . But I still believe that this is just the tough part of life . And that surely something good will come along . Like people say , ' You cant have a rainbow without a little rain ' . So I guess Im in the process of making the rainbow , just that the storm is probably heavier than its supposed to be ..?

But I wont give up . Not now , not ever . No on my family , not on my friends and not on my studies . Neither Church . Whatever it is , Im going to prove to my mum that Church is not the reason why my Math is weak . Im going to show her that my Math will improve . And shes not going to have the chance to stop me from going there . Whatever threats she can give , Im not going to lose for this one . Nothing can take away what makes me happy . Even if it requires me to sacrifice the current happiness for the long-run , I wouldnt mind . Because at least I have an assurance , that one day , one day , I'll surely be happy .

Im not sure when that day is going to come . But Im going to welcome it with open arms . Wide open arms . Come find me , happiness .

And just when Im typing this blog post , Im being insulted on facebook chat . Honestly , I really doubt I can hang in all the way till I see the rainbow . I want to , but can I ? Its nothing but an indefinite outcome.


Life is so pointless sometimes.



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)