There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Lies are still lies.
Monday, March 26, 2012
In case the words are so blur you cant read , it says . " People say sticks and stones may break your bones, but names can never hurt you, but thats not true. Words can hurt. They hurt me. Things were said to me that I still haven't forgotten. "
I dont know why , but Im starting to be afraid in my class . Like how I always feel in my past classes . Im scared that something might happen . Not that my classmates arent nice , they are really awesome but . I dont know , I dont want history to repeat itself again . Im sick of it . Disgusted .
But today , I dont know if it was a coincidence or a wake-up call . I realised , my photo at the back was vandalised . Vandalised in such a state that I just stared at it , silently . My friends told me to not take it to heart , and that it was probably just a joke . I faked a smile , and I said " yeah , Im used to it already anyways :) " . But who am I kidding ? Myself ? Not even myself . It was hurtful . It really was . But I guess not everyone would understand how it feels . I had a rough idea who was behind it , but I chose to remain quiet . Because Im really tired of all the never-ending drama . Im sick of it . I'd rather bottle everything up , then to confront that person and allow another class dispute to happen. Not this time , not ever again .
I really dont know how some people can just lie to you about something with a straight face and as if they did nothing against their conscience . I dont know , maybe Im just being prejudiced about it . But something just tells me that Im not wrong . I trust my instincts alot , and they never seem to have proved me wrong before . But this time , just this time , I actually wished it would not be right . Im contradicting myself , I know . But , I dont want to continue this anymore . Im really tired . Im really sick of it . Spare me from the tortue , the horrendous torture . I really cant take it no more . I really just want to scream . And let everything out .
But no , Im just going to keep quiet about this . Im not being nice , its also not that I have something against that person . Just that , I really want to end this fight . Its over . I surrender . I cant take it anymore.