There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Illusions.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
I dont know why but sometimes its just so random and you just come into my mind . Like magic . I remember the first time you smiled up to me just to say hi . I never knew you would become someone who means so much to me . But now that I do , you just dont seem to care anymore . Somehow , we can just walk past each other like we're strangers , when we used to smile and said hi at least . At least . And we would spend hours texting each other and never get bored . But somehow , I think I would probably be shocked to even receive a single text message from you .
I guess life is always like this . Just when you thought everything is going well , everything is going as you wished it would be , it takes a u-turn and become worst than you could ever imagine . I pretend ( pretend ) being fine with it . I smile , I act like I dont care . But in fact , its really killing me on the inside .
Can we at least talk again ? I need a proper explanation to how everything became like this in a day . You cant keep doing this to me . Please , spare me the hurt .