There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Ignore.
Monday, March 19, 2012
An invisible ignoring game is still going on . Nobody's winning , nor is anyone losing . Its just a game where there would be no rank or status . Its just a game that our mind is playing with us . Its a game , that never existed .
" The day you slipped away , was the day that I found it wont be the same , no " - Avril Lavigne ; Slipped away .
Its kind of really getting annoying when my heart and mind contradicts myself . How many times I want to walk up to so many of you to apologise and my mind just goes " STOP RIGHT THERE . " Dont ever go over there . Its getting so irritating I just feel like killing myself . But Im not that foolish to .
But someday , Im going to make sure , that Im going to apologise for everything that I did . Because if I dont , who would ? Its my mistake , my fault . And its only right that I apologise .
But can everything really be salvaged ?
Some blogwalker asked me to post on my wants . My wants , are pretty simple . I want a simple life , no hatred , just love . No broken hearts , just loving hearts . No tears , just laughter . Its not something that is within our limits , within our reach . But should a miracle appear , this would be the best thing ever . No more fake smiles , fake friends , just pure innocence and love . Love .