There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
I find my new look weird ._.
Monday, March 12, 2012
Okay . So this is how I look after the haircut ._. . ARGH I MISS MY LONG HAIR . Well although my current hair isnt that short but . D:< . But Im thankful that at least , at least , I look okay :) By okay I mean good enough to zilian alot like I always do . HAHA :P . LOL K . Anyways , LOL I FORGOT WHAT I WANTED TO TYPE .
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH. I ate pepper lunch today :) . Im a satisfied girl :D . Gonna watch " This Means War " tomorrow with 2 awesome people ! ;D And gonna get my awesome turquoise iphone cover ! YAYYYYYY. I be so excited I can cry ;_; . And Mr Yong's gonna treat us to Mac . A mac burger . - poker face - . LOL . A burger is like $3.10 . Cant he or at least we pay a little more to upgrade it to a meal !? D:< . Stupid ): .
Argh well , Jordyn , be satisfied , you get a burger and you get to go on a diet. :) . Save space for the popcorn , HAHAHAHAHAH . K . Idk why but Im so hyper . Maybe because Im even on the com when Im not supposed to cause apparently the stupid TV dont want to work for me and I cant do anything except come online and stone here . :P . BLEH . Gonna go do my amath now. - stares - . I was kidding.
Its gonna take another 1 year to grow my hair back to my desired length . And when that happens , mum gonna ask me to cut again . ): Sadgirl97 .