L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Horoscopes.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012



" Aquarius : People born under this air sign are known for their logical and practical approach towards life . Aquarius individuals loves their freedom and independence . They can also be extremely friendly , but at times tend to get very unemotional and detached from people , though not intentionally . Aquarians are also known for their wits , cleverness and originality . They are individualistic people who have a strong opinion of their own . This trait makes them the perfect politicians and advisers . The symbol of this zodiac is the water bearer , which depicts the original yet mysteriously unique nature of these people . Their birthstone is the amethyst , and the planet which rules them is Uranus .  "


Saw this from Naomi Neo's tweet just a few minutes ago , decided to share it , since it depicts me quite alot . Quite a fair bit .. Not sure if its just me . But especially the ' very unemotional and detached part ' . See ? I dont ignore people intentionally . I just dont know why I can approach people and so I decide to shut up and wait until someone approaches me . I dont quite understand why people sees this as ' ignoring them ' Which is plain weird and abnormal because I dont really ignore people even if you're really annoying . 


Well , the main point is , I really dont ignore people on purpose ! Its just . I dont know how to explain this but I really dont ignore deliberately . How can I ever make you understand ? :/ Its just so hard to explain . But honestly , I can appear like I have nothing to say , when my heart and mind is filled up with words that can probably last up to a few days , practically , if I said everything out . But since I cant really make the first move of talking , I just remain quiet until someone finds me . Lols . I really hate this behaviour of mine . But no matter how much I hate it , I cant change it . Whats wrong with me . Why am I like this . 


Sometimes I see you people around , I really wanna go up and say hi like how friends do . But before I go , I find myself being a nuisance and annoying the hell outta you people . I dont know , guess its all in the mind . The mind is a scary thing to play with . I dont know why I think that way , but if I feel that Im annoying , even if I am not , I will distant myself away from you . This usually happens when we're quite close . This is why I try so hard to avoid being close to someone . Somehow to friendship just fades because of my stupid attitude .

How can I ever be a good enough friend if I appear to be ignoring them ?



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)