L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Fiction.
Sunday, March 18, 2012

" Before you leave , promise me one thing - that you will never forget everything we've been through . Because it was special , I know it was . And if I could go back in time , you know I'd be your friend again .  I want to remember how you've made me laugh and sometimes cry , and I never want to forget how special and different  you are and how you've touched my heart in a way that not everyone could ."


If life was a fiction that everyone writes their own story , I would rewrite the whole chapter of our friendship to something which would have been so much better to both of us . Im not sure if I would allow us to meet each other . Maybe I would , or maybe I would make it that we would never have known each other at all . Like strangers . 


" Like this again , I cant forget you . Im writing the story that will never end in my heart . I will hold on oto you , I wont let you go . Even today , Im in the story of you and I that hasn't ended still , in fiction . " - B2ST ; Fiction .

" And even if I try to erase your presence , or even your name , I still cant forget you . I , who pushed your clinging body away , I who regretted after sending you away , I miss you like this , miss you .  And whenthe time passes and when the pain becomes a memory , if you can return to me with that ehart that loved me agian ,  Im sorry . " - B2ST ; Im sorry .

I dont quite understand how B2ST can express feelings so well but I just love their songs . I ponder quite a bit after listening to each of their songs .

Regret - A feeling you get where you feel sincerely sorry about your past acts or behaviours . No doubt about it , I regret pushing you away from me .

And by the way , do come for the outreach :) .




FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)