L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Fear.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
I kind of realised that . The closer we get to someone , the more we fear talking to them , the more we fear we become over possessive of them . I dont know about you people , but I know I definitely fall under this category . I dont know why . But each time I become closer to someone , after a while , I tend to distant away from this person , making it seem like Im ignoring him or her when actually Im really not . But when this happens , the other party thinks Im ignoring him and he then ignores me . It then becomes a cycle and we wont ever talk again . Its dumb . I still dont know why I do this . I really wanna talk to these people sometimes but . I cant seem to take even the first step . Whats wrong with me ? ._. . I miss you , yet I dont wanna start talking to you again . Im weird . ._. . You're never gonna read my blog anyway . But Im sorry ._. . Gah , Im not really the kind that finds people to talk to ._. . Im more of a replier . Damnit , I need to change my attitude . But I just cant . Im forever like this . Stupid fear of rejection . Screw you ._. .

Well anyway , the DnT competition yesterday went perfectly fine ^^ . I guess its because of God's grace , really . (: . I prayed to Him and He really did answer my prayer (: . And definitely more than what I deserve . So thank you God :) . Really appreciate everything . The carnival was boring ( as expected ) LOL . Oh well . Zhuoyi is so cute I can just die . :O . Shes like forever making me smile luh even when I really dont want to , she like . ARGH SO IRRESISTIBLY CUTE . <3

Heh. Okay ,  shall go revise my AMath ._. ... I cut my hair lehh lol . So short now ._. . I miss my long hair . ;_;

I really still do miss you . And I doubt this feeling will ever be gone .






FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)