L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Complications.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012

" Cause there'll be no sunlight , if I lose you baby . There'll be no clear skies , if I lose you baby . And just like the clouds , my eyes will do the same , if you walk away . Everyday it'll rain , rain , rain . "


I dont know about you . But since the day you turned your back and walked out of the door. Its like as if my world had no sun anymore . Dark clouds surround me , and memories of us fills my head . Im not sure if I was the one who first closed my door , or was it you who shut me out . But I regret everything , because I realised that you're the one who makes me feel like Im myself . I dont know whats up with my stupid attitude and my stupid personality , but I know everytime I see you , I get a little upset on the inside . My heart is burning with the thought of going up and talking to you . But my head tells me otherwise . I dont know whats going on . Maybe there wasnt even any ignoring game going on . Maybe its just our heads playing with us . 


I dont know . I dont even have the courage to text you to ask whats wrong anymore . Im afraid you're just going to shut me out like you're always doing these days . I want to turn back time to when we're still texting all day and all night . And we'd randomly meet up and do nothing . Just go to the beach , slack . But I guess its probably out of my means to get you here , right next to me again .

I guess the only thing I can do now is just regretting . Regretting . Am I foolish enough to let you go ? Or am I strong enough to be the one that ends the torture ? I dont know . Why wont you come up to me instead like you used to ? What happened to you . I really wanna know .

I know sometimes I just tend to walk away from the people Im closer to unconsciously . But I cant help it . I somehow feel like Im annoying , Im disturbing you too much . So I just slowly start to stray away . And gradually , our friendship fades . Whats up with me ? Why do I act like I dont care when actually I care so much . Im just so complicated that even I cant understand myself at times .

All I know is , I miss you and our friendship .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)