There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Whats with all the hate.
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Went to watch " We Not Naughty " today . Honestly , I was impressed by Jack Neo for once for his wonderful movie . It really held such deep meanings behind it . Either that or I cried because I could understand the feeling of the girl (?) .
My junior said something to me in church yesterday that made me ponder about stuff . Alot of stuff . It might have probably been a casual comment but. I was affected . I have to admit that . " You really shouldnt have come to this Church " She said . I thought she was joking , so I asked her why . But her answer was shocking . So shocking that I almost died . She said . " You dont know how many people dont like you . " . I dont know why , but I died on the inside . But I faked a smile and brushed it off . But honestly , it really affected me , even till now . Was it some kind of hint to ask me to leave ? I dont know . I thought I finally found a place I could fit in . Maybe I was wrong , I cant fit in at all anywhere afterall huh.
Sigh , when is all these gonna end ? Why does ' hate ' even exist in this world ? It does nothing but hurt people . Im tired of this life ._. . Who the heck are those in pretence and who are those who really mean what they say and do ? What the heck . I rather you hurt me with the truth than console me with lies . But if you never wanted to stay , why did you even walk into my life ? Whats wrong with you people . Are you all sick in the mind ?