There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Thank You For Colouring My Life ;
Sunday, February 12, 2012
:D Its 2 days to Valentines ! YAY ! Im gonna spend it alone again ;_; . #foreveralone . :/ . Okay anyways ! Since its a big day and time to love , Im gonna dedicate this post to the people who are significant in my life . In no particular order , let's begin C:
Firstly I wanna begin with God . Ever since last year , God has always been someone who I really put first among my priorities . You may say like ' Aiya , Christianity , seriously ? ' But Im just going to reply you that you just dont see the magic He can create yet . Why did I just yet ? Because Im sure one day you will , just like me :D Sometimes things dont get noticed easily , but if one is willing to open his or her mind and heart , Im sure its definitely easier to see things in a different way ! Isnt it ?
Then secondly of course is my Grandma . Many would ask why not my mum or dad . So what Im gonna say is that because my Grandma has always been the one there for me since I was a month old . She takes care of me , showers me with lots of love , and is just someone I can't live without . I know probably saying it here means nothing , so when its Valentine's Im gonna make this promise of saying ' I Love You ' to her . Because I really do .
Next is my mum . I think my mum is really a very strong woman . Shes really someone I look up to alot . Holding this whole family in her hands by herself , supporting us , working so hard . Thanks mum , for everything . Giving me a guitar , a piano , everything . This I promise , to say it to her too . Because nothing can replace family love .
Hmmm . Next is probably my churchmates :) . Without them , life is like completely pointless . Yes , they mean that much to me :) . Be it my UIC , the sec 2s , the sec4s or even the older and younger people . They have became a huge part of my life and I love them . I REALLY DO PEEPS ! Especially if you read my blog , I LOVE YOU DARLINGS ! Thanks for colouring my life with everything you do ! <3 . Lots of love ! <3 Tell you guys everything the next time I see you :) . I REALLY LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH YOU GUYS ! Be it lunch or dinner or just hanging out , you dont know how much it means . :')
Then my friends ! :) My bestie of course ranks highest here , :P . I mean like , what can replace 5 years of friendship ? :) Thanks bestie , for being a super nice and awesome friend ! Meet up some day and we can party like no end again ! :D The rest of my friends are awesome too okay ! I really love everything and even just simple things like their company . Its like be it lunch , dinner , WHATEVER . I love spending time with you guys !
Hmmm. Then its my current class ? :) 3F is awesome yo ! The first day I stepped into class , I enter and leave with a poker face . Now ? I walk in happy , and leave happy . Thanks 3F , thats the magic you made . We're gonna have a blast these 2 years ! :') Thanks for the birthday cake you guys got on my birthday , really awesome . :) WO AI NI MEN .
Then its my CCA :D . GUITAR GUITAR FTW ! :D There might be lots and lots of disagreements sometimes between some of us , but I have never regretted coming into this CCA . Without guitar , without you guys , what am I today ? :) Even Mrs Koh and Mr Shi . They are a huge part of my life . I dont care how much you guys can detest anything about guitar , but since its a commitment you've decided to make , make it worthwhile :) .
Significance ? Hmm . I think each and everything , in one way or another , has its own significance . Even the streetlight shining the pathway to our home . It may seem like its another streetlight . But it is significant too .
Its valentine's day soon . Have you found your significant other ? For me , I haven't . But when I do , Im going to show him I love him . And there'd be no lies , no awkwardness . Just pure innocence of love . :) Valentines day , tell someone you love them . Who knows ? Maybe they feel the same ? :) " Words are but just words , unless you turn them into actions . "