There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
RAWRAWRRAWR .
Monday, February 6, 2012
Pretend Math is that green thing . And I am that frantically shaking human . Yes . Yes that's me . NO WAIT THATS NOT ME . But pretend it is . Yes . I am trying to say that Maths is killing me . SLOWLY . As I bleed to death as it gets deeper and deeper into my skins . And I cant run because it's holding me so tight . D:< If you know what I mean .
Well anywayssssssss. I totally screwed today's physics test ._. . Yes I am dumb . End of story :D . Tomorrow got Wushu :) . Im skipping it ( as usual ~ ) :P . HAHAHAHAHAH . But there's CCA after school , not a very good thing but well , okay . ): . Gonna push buying my guitar to next week ~
I NEED TO GET WELL BY WED . Or at least by thurs ! I hate flu ;_; . It changes my voice . And I feel like just lying in bed . UGH . D:< Im not even tired and its making me think Im tired . OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN .
Back to making Valentine's day card .
Yes . Yes I am making cards instead of studying .
Yes . Yes I am telling you this because Im showing that my darlings are more important .