L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


" Let Go " .
Thursday, February 9, 2012

" I'm still holding on , but I don't know if there is anything left to hold onto . " 


Out of 100% , 99% of me has given up on you , but that 1% left is enough to keep me from letting you go . I dont know why you're still here even after everything you did to get me out of your life . Im not sad you're gone , in fact , Im happy for you . Because you're probably living a better life without me interfering yours .

2.40 pm . Its supposed to be Chinese lesson now isnt it ? I guess taking a break from school isnt really a bad thing , especially when you're really sick and tired from everything . AND ESPECIALLY WHEN MATHS IS LITERALLY KILLING YOU , YUP .

Tomorrow's sec 1 orientation :/ hope I can go back to school by then ! >< . Gah , headache sucks ): . I wonder what my classmates are doing . O: Must have missed out on so much jokes and SS source-based questions skills . T.T Why is this so depressing .

Well anyway , back to making valentine's stuff C: . Byee peeps , see you soon . Love you guys C:

The times you cried makes you laughed and the times you laughed makes you cry . I miss you darling.



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)