L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Happy Valentine's Day :)
Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLE ! <3 . How's your super awesome valentines at school ? :D Man , wished I was there . ): . T.T Why on all days , I must kena fever today !? Rawrrr ): . Wanted to pretend nothing's wrong and go to school but , AHH WELL . :P

Thanks for all the cards , text , etc etc ! I feel really loved this year , thank you guys ! <3 . Really appreciate everythinggggggggggg . OHOHOHOHOHOH. I got my acoustic guitar yesterday C: . Meet baby Alexis ! :D Okay maybe you cant see her , but shes damn chio okay ! C: . And shes mine . :P HAHAH .

Hmmmm . Guess its not a really bad idea spending valentine's alone C: . OH AND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ? I actually saw a huge bunch of sunflowers C: So cute ! Its like super big , super yellow and super . AWESOME LOL . Hahas :) . I want a sunflower now C: . But I still like roses better :O . Ohh whatever , :P . So need to go shopping soons ~ Running low on clothes already . AND I NEED A YELLOW SHIRT FOR PAW NIGHT C: . Gonna go down and shop for some chio dresses C: . MUAHAHAHAH . And iPhone case . C: . I need to stop spending money !

Cant wait for March holidays . I wanna go USS . With awesome people C:


PS I still love you . </3



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)