L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


- facepalm -
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
And so I was randomly surfing facebook when my phone started vibrating . I hurried to the phone only to see a text which says " hi , last long with your new boyfriend ! :) ' The first moment I thought it was a prank . But when I replied that person with ' Im single . ' , He replied " Arent you with that ___ from ____ ? " ( Name and stuff shall not be mentioned .. ) Then I was like . OMG SERIOUSLY ? Like what the heck is wrong with you people ! I am not with him , he is not with me . We're not a pair , stop making things awkward for us damnit ! ._. .

I wonder who started such stupid rumours like this . ._.


This is making it so awkward for me to even say ' hi ' . K . 

Im speechless now .

K.

Bye.



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)