L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


You light up my world , like no other .
Thursday, January 26, 2012

I hate it mans , its like my ipod is on shuffle mode , and of all songs , it has to play the song we both loved . Remembering those times when we both sang the song , with me playing the piano and you playing the guitar . It was sweet , it was so innocent . Now ? LOLS . Its nothing but a joke of my life . A cold joke . One that wouldnt give me any emotion .

Perhaps sadness , I guess . Can be felt when I listen to the song . I dont know why . Clearly Im over you , but I guess whatever we've been through together just cant be erased . I used to love this song so much . Now whenever I hear it , I wish I could just turn it off . These memories haunt me . Like a ghost of the past . Never letting go . Probably it will , but I know just not so soon .

I miss you . I really do . I want to hear your guitar again , I wanna sing with your guitar . I wanna go to your house randomly just to steal chocolates . I wanna listen to you sing on the phone to me . But I guess while Im spending valentine's alone , without you , you're spending it with another girl , whom you loved so well . I guess you never did feel the same way . Im sorry I was naive . But you , for that one moment of my life , lighted up my world , like no other .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)