L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Whats with Rumours ?
Monday, January 30, 2012

Your mouths are like those of hippos . Perhaps you should learn how to utilise your mouth properly . Or maybe , you could just glue your lips together . Either way , so long as you stop hurting people with your knife-like words , Im fine with it .

No seriously , do you even know me in the first place to comment so much ? " Oh , shes just another bitch (; " . Seriously ? Do you think you know me enough to make such comments ? I dont even think you know who I am in person . Seeing me in school , knowing me on facebook does not make you have the right to insult me in whatever way you want . But since you can go everywhere telling people about me except coming straight at me , then probably you're just afraid I would counter attack you and make you speechless . Yes , because clearly you know whatever you are spouting are nothing but lies .

But probably because Im used to it , whatever you say doesnt hurt anymore . Looking back , Im probably pretty much unloved afterall . But quantity doesnt matter , its the quality of friends that counts . And the type of friends I have , are heavenly enough to replace all the shortcomings I might have . Thank God , for people like them . Cause without them , I really have no idea how to survive in this cruel reality .

Anyways , getting my acoustic guitar soon . (; . Since I kinda already can do bar chords ~ - proud of myself - But you can't see it . Sigh . Looking back , all those times we played the guitar and sang together were those times I loved the most . And even if you wont be here to see how much I've improved , I'd still be happy that you were there to see my passion for guitar grow . And knowing you is one of the best thing I've ever experienced in my life . (: Letting our friendship go might be hard , but I know that one day , I'll look back at this friendship , only with smiles and no regrets .

Although I really have no idea why you changed so much suddenly , it made me realise that friendship is not for eternity . Nothing is . Thats why , I've learnt to cherish everything around me dearly , before I lose them , like how I lost you .

I dont wanna experience this same feeling again . It sucks . But I have no idea what to do about it . So Im gonna keep smiling , look ahead , and keep praying that one day you'd talk to me again .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)