L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Whats the difference.
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Remember when you promised you wouldnt ignore my text ? Remember when you said you loved texting me ? Well , okay sure . Then why are you ignoring me ? Its not the first time anymore . You were like so nice and everything and then you just suddenly stop . Okaycan. But seriously , I hate being ignored . Yeah sure , you know who you are . You know what ? If you cant live up to your promises , then dont promise . I just needed someone to talk to , someone to chat and someone to get my troubles out of my head and you ignored me . Okay can . I wonder why Im always foolishly there for you when you need me . Im like replying your text immediately , and never ignored you . And yet you ignored me . Its only the 15th day of 2012 and you already ignored me like , 5 times ? Seriously . You're no difference from the rest arent you ._. . Man , I never should have regarded you as my best text partner . Never , not ever . Yeah , you were the best , until recent months , you totally disgust me ._. . Whats up with all the ' k 's and all the short replies ? I just wanted someone close to chat with , nothing else . If you could at least gave me some of your time , perhaps you would have known why I needed you so much ? But I guess you just cant be bothered to .

Im never going to initiate any text conversations again unless its important . I hate getting ignored . You can text me , I'd still reply , but dont even think about me texting you first . Never . Not again . I know Im sensitive . But you know I cant stand it . Being my friend for so long , you should've known . It sucks being me . But you suck too , ignoring me all the time . Sure . I understand you prioritise your friends more now . But hey , you're always the one that comes to my mind when I wanna text someone . Guess everything's gonna change now.



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)