L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Please dont tear my heart again.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012

You told me everything was going to be fine . You turned to me and smiled . Then I realised everything was but a superficial lie . Your words , it hurts . Your smile , it kills . I thought you were a completely different person . Until I realised you're still living in the world you were before , 1 year , 2 years ago .

Yeah , you can go around saying how mean I am , how fake I am , how surreal everything I do can be . But people have eyes to see , ears to listen and a heart to feel . And if they strongly believe in what they see , hear , and feel , whatever you say wouldnt change them . But if you manage to , then probably , I really am not a good enough friend .

Im sick of all these commotion . Can we just let it quiet down a little ? I dont care how . But could you just shut your mouth ? I thought everything would be a new beginning . I was happy . I was actually happy at how 2012 is here . Until you started ruining my life again . Can we just end everything once and for all ? Im sick of everything . Everything we've been through . Why am I still trusting you . Why am I still believing that one day you'll change ? Why is it that you are able to cover up yourself so well , leading me to fall into your traps yet again . I dont want a broken friendship . Each time I mend it , so well , you just tear me up into pieces , again . Stop it . Please . Im willing to go all out to just make you stop . I just want a pleasant upper sec life . Is it really that hard to enjoy that ?

I really hate you . But at the same time , I cant seem to let go of a friend . Im still waiting for you to turn back . For your apology . #SickofAllTheInsincerity



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)