L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


I miss you.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012

3days . Its been 3 days since we last chatted happily like we used to . Why the sudden change ? D: I really tried like tried so damn hard not to look at my phone . But I guess I cant do it . I cant help but stare at my phone hoping that you might be thinking of texting me right now . Im such a foolish person . Didnt you promise to spend my birthday happily with me ? Where did that promise go ? Where did all the love go ?

You said I was special . But I guess you found someone to replace me . But until I find someone that's as good as you , I doubt I can ever stop thinking about you . ._. Sigh . I must be such a sien person to text ._." .

Friday ah friday , please be nice to me can . I ask for fun and just fun . So please be awesome ! I dont want my moods to affect my friends . Not ever . Please please friday , Im begging you ..



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)