There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Happy New Year ! :D
Sunday, January 1, 2012
I really hate how sensitive I am . GAH . I need to change that stupid attitude of mine . I get upset so easily cause of this . Why am I like this ;_; . Oh well , perhaps thats just a trait of an Aquarius , anyways . Watchnight was awesome ! Well , excluding all the emo parts , yeah it was (: .
Met Liying in the morning before going to starbucks to slack (; . HEH . Nicole came to join us , and we talked about , our type of guys o_o" . Random question that Nicole asked :O . But oh well , we answered anyways . ANSWERS SHALL NOT BE DISCLOSED :P . Yeap ! Then we went for lunch and went to Church (: .
Church service was fun . The sermon was interesting :D . Learnt alot . One of them is that : You're not a Christian unless you truly believe in God and that you agree that you're a sinner , and you're saved by God . I haven't really found my answer to whether Im really a Christian yet , because Im agree that Im a sinner , but Im not totally saved by God , YET . But Im quite sure I can say Im a Christian in years to come ! :D . Its a sad truth how people come to service during their teenage years and decide to leave as they grow older . ): I hate that truth . I hate how people disown Father just because of parental influence or whatsoever . I really hate it .
Anyways , after the service , I stayed all the way to help with the band and stuff . :D It was fun ! (: Jamming and everything . And I got to try on beats studio headphones ! DAMN COOL . I want siol ): But so exp ! D: . Oh well , wait till I get my acoustic guitar first ! Everyone was so hyper over the watchnight service . Not to mention , myself too (: . Finally , it was 10 ! And we started worshipping and just praising God . I like it . I really like it . (: Then it was cell sharing . Sec 1s were awesome , their speech like a boss :O . Then came to our batch , haha ! WeiTian jie did an awesome job with the video ( without me in it xP ) LIKE A BOSS SIOL . It was so cute (; Left everyone in tears , IN A GOOD WAY , of course ! Sec 3s' video were also interesting . No wait , all of them were interesting , including the sec 4s ! :D . DUH , all of us are awesome as a church ! (:
As 12 midnight finally struck , all of us jumped about , hugged one another , and almost with tears in our eyes , said Happy New Year to the brothers and sisters we spent so much time with . (: I love the closeness . I love everything . (: Thank God ! :D And as we dispersed , sec 3s went for a HTHT session , us ? We went to play hide & seek . And ZhiHao ran away halfway , leaving the school ._. . Oh well ! Then we played werewolf , heh ! And afterwards , we decided to just slack and play dare or double dare . I had to wash my face with the fountain water ! D: GROSS SHIT . But well , I had to do it ! Then then , we just totally slack and went out of school to the playground . With swing , and sand . Such heavenly playgrounds deserve to be gone more often (: .
I really love the beach . I want my future house to be near the beach ! LIKE TOTALLY . :D Beachhouses are cool max ! :D . Heh , then we just go back and slack all the way till about 7 ? Then they went to play basketball and we just continue stoning . :3 . The half of the clique were super shag and ' went to sleep ' . CHEAT MY FEELINGS SIA . I actually cleaned up the whole place for them , thinking they were asleep ! ): . Oh well .
HAHAH. Kay , time for my macdonalds . See you peeps ! (: HAPPY NEW YEAR ! :D