L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Goodbye forever , darling ;
Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lets abandon what we have and look forward to the future . Happiness starts only when all your worries are thrown away . And Im getting my happiness today . I dont wanna hang on to something that doesnt deserve my time and feelings anymore . Instead , Im going to put all these attention to those around me that deserve them . For they really are awesome people , and I thank God for them (:

Away from the emo and back to the old hyper self , yay . O: . Sound so sarcastic . Let's try again . YAY LETS START AGAIN MUAHAHAHAH. No Im still quite sad because my E-string on my guitar broke . I emphasise that its the E string and not any other strings . Thank you. AHH HEARTBREAKK . If only there were unbreakable guitar strings ! I would so buy them . D: My guitar is like my precious baby luh ): Stupid people keep breaking my string ;_; . I promise when I get my acoustic , Im never gonna let any non-guitarists handle my guitar ! They can never know how it feels when something happens to a guitar even when it not yours . Because a guitar has become such a huge part of our lifes that we just prioritise it so much , we would not even let the SLIGHTEST thing happen to our guitar . Well , unless its an accident , where we get EXTREMELY HEARTBROKEN AND SAD AND DEPRESSED AND EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE . Yes , yes . Thats what Im feeling right now . Im sorry guitar , I've failed you .

ARGH . And the worse part of my life now is that I cant run . Or lets make it worse , I cant even walk briskly . Yay . ._. . I have no idea why my leg hurts so much , that I can take 25mins to just walk up the stupid hill . JORDYN AH JORDYN . You use to take like 3 mins to chiong up the hill ! ;_; . Depressed shit ): . Sigh , I really miss running . How could you take away my ability to run .. Running is like what I love next to guitar . ): . Please , tell me that by Napfa , everything's gonna be okay . Cause Im definitely not missing Napfa because of something stupid like this . No way man ): .

Gonna just keep holding on to the fact that my guitar string broke and my leg hurts . No Im not trying to attract attention . Im trying to emphasise that my life is miserable , but Im still living it . So whatever you're facing , hold on girl / guy . One day , you'll see the light . If you're just gonna be there and not gonna work towards being happy , so be it . But you are the one missing out on all the fun .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)