There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
-
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Dad , its the second day of CNY . Daddy do you remember ? 2 years ago ? We were eating steamboat together this day ? Daddy do you remember ? Cause I do . I remember everything . But daddy , look at us now . You dont even call anymore . You dont even tell me ' Happy birthday darling ' anymore . Dad , where did you go ? I thought even if we couldnt live together as a family , we could still meet up like any other family but daddy , it really seems like you dont care anymore . I dont even have your number anymore . Daddy , why ? Am I not your cute little angel anymore ? Am I not your daughter whom you love so much anymore ?
You know I really dont care if you call someone else your loved one outside , but dad , don't you know that there's still a girl out here , waiting for you to call her everynight just to hear you say ' good night darling ' ? 2 years , dad . 2 years . Is this laptop really where all our ties end ? Dad I miss you . I really do .
But maybe you just dont love me and mum , as much as I love you . I dont know about mum . She doesnt seem to care anymore . But what the hell ? If you guys dont care about relationships , dont drag others down ? What the hell .