L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


The 2nd Day Of 2012.
Monday, January 2, 2012

I dont ask for anything , but I ask for someone who is willing to be there for me whenever I need someone . If you're asking what type of guys Im looking for , all I can say , is someone who makes me who I am . Someone who is genuinely himself , someone who will treat you like you're really someone special . But probably , nobody would ever take time to notice yet another typical and average girl living on Earth . But I know God is just saving us for someone better . Someone , whom He think , that will fit you the most , love you the most , and would never hurt you . That's when you know love's real (; .

School's starting tomorrow :O . Tell me why Im actually afraid to get into Sec 3 . :O . Oh well , everything will go fine (: I guess ! Today was awesome too , with the Luko family ! ( Elijah , ZhiHao , Andreia ) I finally learnt how to rollerblade ! But I fell , LMAO ! :x . Still , Im kinda proud of myself :D . I really need to thank them like really really alot . All the support and help they gave were like so comforting . (': . THANKS GUYS ! LOVE YA ! :D Lets have an awesome 2012 blading together ! :D We shall spread the spirit around the cell :p . HEH . Oh well , time to get back to my homework . Man , do I hate people who dao my texts . ): . ARGH . Screw you . Why would you ignore my text ? ):

Update :
Today is stupid . Everyday is going to be stupid . Is replying a text that hard ? That it has to take people 5 hours , 6 hours ? Its just pressing the keys and typing a freaking sentence . I hate it when people ignore texts . I put in so much effort to text you , with smileys and everything . And all I get is a plain emptiness . Sure . Sure sure . I need to text you ' K ' next time . And see how you feel .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)