L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Saturday, January 21, 2012
20th Jan . Why have you disappoint me so much. I looked forward so much to you . Why did you have to be an occasion where my heart is all torn up . Why are you so different from what I imagined ; what I expected ? Why cant you just work out like what I've planned ? Why is everything going in the wrong way !?

First there wasnt butter , it was left out from the list . Second , not enough charcoal . And now something even worst ? I did everything , I tried so hard to have fun , but I just cant . People left without eating . How fail am I ? Inviting people to a BBQ to eat nothing . Having everyone wait so long , having everyone to bear with all the wrongs . Jordyn , what the hell is wrong with you .

Now we're all in deep trouble . We all know that . So what are we gonna do about it ? I dont know how you guys can still remain cool and tell me , " Yeah , so we did it , so what ? " Hey seriously . Wake up please ! Its not that simple . You wanna take up all the responsibility ? Does that make it any better ? Its not that superficial . Its way complex . Admit it , we are all in the wrong . We're gonna face the music .

I dont know how bad its gonna be , but since we did wrong , lets just admit our mistakes and not do it again . I dont care if its a chalet or whatever . Honestly , I can really just tell you guys . I didnt enjoy the bbq . Not at all . Im sorry but I didnt because of this . You know how hard it is to pretend you're okay when you're not ? Especially in front of so many friends where they can actually tell ? And you have to laugh and smile and even crack jokes ? Hey come on! Its my birthday . I just wanted to have fun. But maybe its not destined to be this year . How am I ever going to face 20th Jan again . When we did something so horrible ?



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)