L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Never knew I needed.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
" You're the best thing I never knew I needed . So when you were here , I had no idea . So now its so clear that I need you here always . "

Why is everyone going overseas !? ): Like abandon me luh sia ! ): . Somemore going to places with no internet , cannot whatsapp . Haiyo ): Want die alr . Like . OMG BORED DIE ME . My iphone is unusually quiet . And it feels super duper weird . AGH ! ): I wished I cherished all the times where you guys were all in Singapore T.T . Oh well , 4 days will go past fastttt . I HOPE ! ): . This is so boring . I should get to x'mas gifts now :D . AND HOMEWORK . ASDFGHJKL . Dont feel like doing . " Today I dont feel like doing anything . Tutututututu . I just wanna lay in my bed . Tutututututu. "

Kay . I officially have nothing to post in the holidays . Should I update to IOS 5 ? Btw thanks senior for the super touching farewell letters )': I will work hard for Guitar ! (: . Must come back often yea ~ (:



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)