There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
If One Day.
Sunday, December 18, 2011
If one day , you were to be taken out of your life , I'd wish it'd be me being taken away instead of yours . If one day , that is to happen , the only reason would be that someone decided to take me away from you . I'd choose that I'd be taken away from you , because your life is too precious . I wouldnt want you to miss your family or friends . So if one day someone were to come and take you away , I'll fight for you . I'll make sure they take me instead . I love you too much for them to have to take you away from this bitter-sweet existence . #Tumblr.
- BACK TO THE POINT -
This is what I learnt in Service on Saturday . We complain because we first dont appreciate . But when we first appreciate , we will learn to give thanks for everything we have . That's when you grow spiritually . God gave each of us a different card . Be it a good one , an average one , or a bad one , we have to live with it . God gave us these cards not because he wanted to torture us . But to test us about how much we appreciate life . God gave us 2 things , life , and death . Life to enjoy everything we can , and death to reunite with Him . Isnt it great enough ? (: