There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Goodbye 2011 , with lots of love .
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
" When no one was there for me , and I thought that no one cared , when the whole world walked out on me , and I thought I was alone , you were there . "
" When the one I cared about the most , could care less about me , when the one I gave my heart to , threw it in my face , you were there . "
" When the person I trusted , betrayed me , when the person I shared a lot of memories with , can't even remember my birthday , you were there . "
" When all I needed was a friend , to listen to me whine , when all I needed was someone , to catch my tears , you were there . "
" When my heart hurt so bad , I couldn't even breathe , when I just wanted to crawl up and die , you were there . "
" When I started to cry , after hearing that sad song , when the tears just wouldn't stop falling down , you were there . "
" So you see I will be there until the end , this is a promise I can make . If you ever need me , just give me a call . And I will be there , just as you were there for me . "
This post is dedicated to everyone of my friends since birth , till now , 28th December 2011 . As the year 2011 comes to an end , I wished everyone enjoyed the accompaniment of friends , and I just want to say , thank you all for being part of my memories . Be it good , bad , sad , or happy , I thank you . Of course , you might think Im crazy to say that . But sad memories can often become a lesson . Through them , I grow stronger . So it'll always stay as a reminder .
As for happy memories , these are the ones I never will forget . I might have only knew some of you for barely a few months , from Church , but honestly , its the best present God has ever given me for the year 2011 . God gave all of us friends , to comfort us when we're sad . To share our joy . But what have we been doing ? Hurting one another with knifes behind our backs . Is it really necessary ? As 2012 approaches , I want to wish everyone a happy new year , and that everything will just go your way ! God bless you ! (: