There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
-
Sunday, December 11, 2011
" Sometimes you just hate yourself so much that you drive the people closest to you away so that you dont burden them with your stupid problems and troubles you cause . "
Maybe sometimes , Im like this . I hate how everything is like for me at times . But I know driving everyone away is not a solution . Still , the emotions are hard to control . Its not that hard , really . but I just cant do it .