L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Tuesday, December 27, 2011
And so , Christmas is over . Everything felt like as if we're on a ferris wheel . Things were going slow as we turn , moving higher and higher . But once we've reached the peak , we drop , telling us everything is over . Thanks everyone , for the wonderful Christmas memories . It was probably the best Christmas I've ever had , with all these wonderful friends . Be it the awesome presents , greetings , cards , whatever ! Thank you people . Thank you for making my first Christmas in church , something I'll never forget in my life . (:

Christmas is all about Christ . But have we all spent our time on thanksgiving ? Or are we all messed up in our daily lifes that we only take Christmas as a holiday to slack ? For me , I used this Christmas to gather with my friends , and to just do something for God . To perform . Many of us probably cant dance , but God , He was there . He was able to make us dance perfectly . Even when we forgot the moves , and our mind is blanked out , we were able to do our best performance ever . For God . Great job sisters ! :D

Its the 27th today . What am I gonna do ? Slack luh then ? I mean like , why would I start on my homework now !? Its probably like totally no time and I wouldnt bother D: I'll get so tired . Shall jsut continue slacking ! I finally have time back on my com , I wouldnt let go of it :p . Okayyyyy , bye guys , in church now . Gonna go talk to awesome friends, muahahahah . Kay bye :p .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)