There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
With you right here , Im a rocketeer ; ♥
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
" Here we go , come with me . There's a world out there that we should see . Take my hand , close your eyes . With you right here , Im a rocketeer , let's fly , up , up here we go , go , up , up here we go , go "
Chalet's over ! :D It didnt turn out as bad as I thought it would be . In fact , it was awesome . (Y) . Maybe things wasn't as bad as I thought huh ? :3 . Oh well , lets have a brief , " BRIEF " summary of what we did at the chalet xD Well , based on my perspective of the chalet . Now , enjoy the fun of the chalet , MY WAY . :3
Day 1 :
Since it was a VERY LATE check in ( Reached about .. 5++ ? ) , the moment we reached , we sat on the super comfy sofa , slacked , watched the television , and complained about the BBQ . Why did we complain ? BECOS WE WANNA BBQ OURSELVES GOD DAMNIT D: . Vinnie's parents were BBQ-ing almost everything and we were like " NOOOOOOO D: " . Oh well , guess our persuasion skills made it possible for us to BBQ our own food ^^ . I spammed saussages , LOL . With lots and lots of butter . I think I was kind of sot :x . Eh ! Nobody cooked for me leh ): . So annoying , the heat was like vrmmmmmms , super hot . Then the smoke kept flying into my eyes ;_; . Annoying . Well , anyways , we BBQ till about 8 then NCC came , wait . Not all . CK and Nathan reached first right ? Or is it together ? OH FREAK THIS I GOT STM . BLAH . NEXT . yeah ^^ Then they b(r)ought ( This r is bracketed cos' I dont know if they bought it or they brought it from home , heehee ) Maggie ! :D But I was too lazy to cook so ._. Yeah whatever . So , we cook , we cook , and then we continue to cook again . What else did we do ? Oh , after that , people went home and we got ready to sleep :D In the living room , muahahah . No wait . Not the sleep part yet , oops I missed one part . o-o" Megan had to go so I accompanied her to the freaking creepy lobby where I saw the _____ . Stupid sia ._. . Scared the hell out of me seriously . Okay anyways , afterwhich , CK and Nathan and Celeste ( ? ) Was she there ? Yeah I think she was LOL , came o-o" I dont know why they so ninja , o-o" . Then Celeste and Megan and the rest ( ? ) , went home and we walked back to the bungalow asap because we were super freaked out , but lets not talk about that ^^ . So we prepared to sleep and blah blah blah and we slept and LOL super epicly , we woke up because of the noise and everything . The kitchen door had constant knocks , like what the hell . Then , CK sleepwalks , worst -_- . Then , somehow , there was a black cat , then a dog , then at 3 AM in the morning , the tv was turned on . Wow . What an interesting night o-o" Oh well , then we woke up @ 7 . Let's continue to the next day , shall we ?
Day 2 :
Woke up at 7 , like I said earlier . Gosh , why am I so freaking naggy -_- . Well , I was pretty hungry and stuff so heheh , I decided to order mac :p . Then everyone wanted mac as well . Nathan said it was $4.50 per meal and everyone was like " YAY SO CHEAP " and guess what , its $6.15 . LOL . Well , it was the okay price for me luh , since I order mac like every Sunday anyways o-o" But because JiaJun and Zhikhong didnt have like enough money (?) , I blan-ed them each about $1 ? Lol . The worst thing , ChinKhang bought a freaking fillet-o-fish for $4.20 . Epic own . Anyways , after the breakfast , ChinKhang and Nathan went to swim , and Vinnie told us to housekeep ._. . THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I ACTUALLY MOP THE FLOOR LIKE AS IF IT WAS SO IMPORTANT . I mean , I dont even sweep the floor at home , much less mop it ? o-o" I even did dishes , WOW . - like a boss - . LOL . Okay anyways , everything looks so wonderful . Oh and of course the swimmers came back :D . Then we played the " pretend we didnt see " game . We locked the rest of the class outside and pretended as though we didnt see them . Well , it was a prank , for a minute ? :D . But I guess Jamie was pissed .. Oops .. Oh well , lets skip the boring part and go straight to the mahjong part . The boring part refers to the epic start of the amazing race , the epic dao-ing of the amazing race , and the epic cancelling of the amazing race . Anyways , mahjong , MUAHAHAH . It's been so long since I last touched mahjong . :D Well , so many people learned how to play mahjong this day . :D Enjoyed all the games ttm cos' of the guys' epicness , their jokes , and just how they can make me feel like Im actually enjoying it :D . We mahjonged till about 5.30 ? Stopped because they wanted to commence the water games o-o" And of course , ordered pizza :D LOL . Woah , spend so much money on food :p . Well , anyways , the water game part . I didnt get wet ! ( Why does it sound so .. wrong ? ) . Lets rephrase it . I WASNT DRENCHED AT ALL ! :D . Yiipeehhhh . Kay then anyways , WaiMin told me to accompany her to the shuttle bus .. So yeah , I just ran barefooted down . Regrets . I stepped on a freaking splinter and it hurts like ASDFGHJKL . :/ . Took about 15 mins just to walk back to the bungalow . So dumb ._. . But at least once I got there , pizza was ready ! :D . Then we mahjonged till quite late , accompanied ShiNing to find her dad (?) , and uh , prepared to sleep (: . I was kind of freaked out at first when Vinnie told me there were only the 2 of us staying . I mean , like , seriously , 2 girls , in a freaking big bungalow . WHAT ? Well , then Nathan stayed (: . Then ChinKhang (: . Such nice people :D . We wanted to sleep in such a way that it wasnt so creepy so , yeah . Best solution ? Share rooms (: . I guess it wasnt that bad , since the room was kind of big , and the bed was big . I guess . OKAY MAYBE NOT SINCE I ALMOST FELL OUT OF IT 3 TIMES THANKS TO VINNIE . But whatever , the air-con was freaking full blast and I was too lazy to turn it down so .. Bleh :/ So we just went to ' zzz ' . :p
Day 3 ( The final day , today . )
The chalet is coming to an end . ChinKhang and Nathan left earlier , like really early , since they had NCC later in the afternoon . I really pity the NCC :/ . I mean , why the hell do you need so many CCA days ? Wtf . ._. . Jiayous people , CCA's tough but you guys are tougher right !? :P . Sound so weird , whatever lah . My eyes gonna close alr . I shall continue this last part and freaking hell get to sleep . ._. . Headache ttm alr ._. . Anyways , after they left , Vinnie and I did housekeeping again , this time even more thorough ._. We even had to go to the extent of spraying pesticides to kill ants -_- . I've never ever done housekeeping in my life , well , until this chalet -_- . Yeah , then housekeeping called and they came over to inspect the bungalow . We broke a cup , and since so , we were expecting to pay . However , that aunty was so nice :D She didnt want to collect anything from us ! :D . Yippeh ! $7.50 is saved :D Then we checked out , drank some nice , hot , milo . Went to the playground , sat on the swing , and officially left NSRCC at 11.25 AM . Late right ? Cos' we kind of got carried away discussing about another chalet , the one I wanna organise for my birthday , KAY DONT SO BHB . For christmas (: . I wont put it on Christmas itself of course but NSRCC is booked ): . Sigh , need to go on a scavenger hunt for chalets already -_- .
Well , I guess this whole chalet thing turns out good eh ? Its true , we've gotten closer to some friends we've never ever would talk to . I mean , even Mahjong can bond right ? LOL . Whatever , what am I saying . Ps , I blur alr ._. But through this chalet , seriously , I really 对 NCC guys 刮目相看 alr . My grammar is all wrong . AIYA WHATEVER . So long as you get what Im saying . Why do I say that about NCC ? Well , they are normally damn evil , super annoying and everything . But this chalet ? Nah . They were somewhat even more friendly , nice , and everything . Its the opposite of what they are . I like them this way (: Actually , I liked how everyone was in the chalet (: . Thanks 2c , for the wonderful memories , ♥ . Saranghaeyo .