L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Unforgettable .
Thursday, November 24, 2011
The feeling you're able to give me is one that cannot be replaced . Even though I didnt know you before , Im glad I did , now . Christmas's gonna be amazing . Thanks to all of you . That sense of belonging is something I've never experienced . And I really thank you all for that . I love you guys . You are the most awesome peeps I've ever met . God bless , all of you . Forever . (:

Heh , putting that aside , went back to school today ! Helped Mr Tay pack goodie bags . I mean goodie folder . I mean , its really cheapskate leh ! A folder with Anglican High School stuff imprinted , an A4 paper programme list , and a brochure about the CCA and stuff . ._. No cookie , no water . Parents must feel so sad when they come for the open house ! :C . Putting that aside , from all that folding , I think all of us who went ot help out can now fold papers without opening our eyes already ! 2000 pieces . WOAH . In 3 hours some more . Well , it was worth it , free macdonald's lunch ! And and , there was nugget ! AND APPLEPIE . And . Omg I just realised Im gonna grow fat from eating all that ! D: NO !

Oh well , anyways , there's CCA tomorrow . And dance prac . Hope everything goes well ! Christmas' coming , looking so forward to the shopping and the wrapping part . Meh xP . Oh well , Im gonna go prepare my Christmas stuff now . Goodbye folks ! :D



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)