There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Smile ! :D
Thursday, November 17, 2011
There are many people who's gonna come into your life , treat you like grass . But there're also many people , who are ALREADY in your life , making everyday like no other . Let these people be the reason why you smile . Because everyone deserves to be happy . And even when things dont go your way , stand tall like a skyscraper . Unshaken , and firm .
Christmas' coming . I have no idea what to get for my cell mates :o . Maybe I'll just like prepare something like cookie or candy or whatever . Anyways , I promised to post about the cell outing right ? Here goes !
Met with them at Pasir Ris MRT station at 10 . Woah , they are like super punctual o_o . I was late for .. 2 mins ? And they are all there ! My gosh ! :o . - embarrassed - Anyways , went to Pasir Ris park straight :D . I rented a bike and pulled Andreia along on her skates together with Zhi Hao to catch up with Darren , John and Yi Xin . :o . Took long enough ! Had super loads of fun on the huge swing there . Such awesome times .. Darren dropped my phone onto the sand ._. . oh well , its just sand ! Then uh , - stm - OH ! Cycled to E!hub to find Nicole and Brandon . I fell on the way there cos the stupid chain came lose . UGH ! Hurt myself for no reason ! ._. Anyways , we cycled there , to realise that we have to cycle back to return the bikes and walk back because we got cheated of our feelings . Yeap ! Thats about it . The walk was annoying . REALLY ANNOYING . But well , yeah :p . Then went to the foodcourt for lunch and went to mac to join the others :o . After that went bowling . ( Not gonna say scores cos its really epic thanks to my backbone . Thanks ah back . ) Then UH . Took bus to bedok , with the thought of going to Ikea , but it rained and we didnt have time cos we missed the 45mins period bus .. So we went to Bugis instead . :o Ate pepper-lunch for dinner .. YEAH I KNOW . Ironic ! LOL . Yeap , then went for course . I dont know why , but everything's become so awkward . I wish nothing had happened . But is it all too late to rewind the time ? Gosh . Just kill me .