There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Konichiwa ! :D
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
HELLO EVERYONE ! Im back with blogging :D And changed blogskin . Not that I dont like SHINee anymore . But I thought since its gonna be a new year soon , and Im gonna turn Fifteen now . And kinda , my style and everything is changing and I kinda got bored of my current blogskin , and . OH WHY AM I EVEN EXPLAINING . Okay , anyways , Christmas dance is coming up great ! ^^
And I got my capo , LIKE FINALLY ! Thank you Zer Hien ! (: For going down all the way to City Hall for me ! :D Domo arigato ! Ohohohoh ! I got that sudden crave for Koi , LOL . Looking forward to Christmas eve ! (: Gonna enjoy that day to my fullest ~ Okay , for now . My mum is looking at me with that ' DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS ' face . So I guess I should go now . K bai . I love you readers ! :D Sayonara ~