L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Im Afraid.
Monday, November 28, 2011
Yes . Yes I am . The day for scoliosis check up is nearing . Im seriously scared . I dont wanna put the braces . Are you kidding me ? With that brace , how am I ever gonna run ? Dance ? Its impossible to do anything . Im just gonna fail my sit and reach more . And the only way to get rid of the brace is an operation ? Are you freaking kidding me ? Of course Im scared . I never had a freaking operation in my life . And for this , its gonna be a major one , increasing all the risks . What ? To cure this , I have to risk my life and endure all the countless number of pain ?

But if there's nothing I can do about it , Im gonna face reality and go for it . God will look after me . I believe in Him . With all my heart . He's been there for me all these while . And never will He stop . Father , Im scared . I really am . I dont want the brace . I dont want the operation . I want a normal spine ): .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)