L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


" Hello , Goodbye "
Monday, November 21, 2011
Life isnt made to be perfect for us . Life is made , for us to appreciate the imperfections , because they're so unique in a way . Just like how we're born with a heart , and made to find the other . Its almost the 15th year of life for me . 2 months .. Time really fly past in super-sonic speed eh ? I dont know what my class would be like . Would it be fun ? Boring ? Friendly ? Or . A replica of 2C ? I know I really like 2C . but , its just not that kind of class I really want . But God , stayed there with me . Through whatever happens . So Im not afraid . But just nervous , I guess . Let's hope everything goes well and Im able to fit it .. Wonders why its so hard to fit in with people some times . Maybe , they're just different . Or maybe , its me thats different , from everyone .

Oh well , lets get of the emotional topic ^^ . Heh , there's prac tomorrow and well ! Im looking forward to pracs ! And since its a Tuesday .. Frolick 1 for 1 ! (: Meh , been so long since I last touched frolick . That sudden crave .. And on Wednesday , its the Christmas dance prac . Sigh , I hope I dont screw it up .. :/ . Im always screwing things up . Please , just not this time . :/ . Been addicted to anime stuff these days .. Perhaps I got bored :O . HEHE. Okay , back to drawing my stuff and preparing Christmas presents ! Sayonara , mina ! (:



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)