L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Specially for 2C (:
Sunday, October 23, 2011
WARNING : LONG POST . If you wanna read your part , just scroll down (: [ only for classmates ]
Taemint , Flame , Blinger , Locket , MVP , Shawol FOREVER . :3 . Kay maybe more towards a Taemint and a Blinger but bleh , all of them are freaking awesome :3 . Was out late last night to get Halloween goodies to put inside the Halloween goodie bags for the class during the class chalet :o . Next week , next week (Y) . But Im gonna be a total loner isnt it ._. . Ahh well , who cares . :3 . LOL . There was this talk ytd , that talked about emo songs and I was like ' WTF THOSE ARE SOME OF MY FAVOURITES D: ' . How can they say they are emo songs . Those are awesome songs kay ! D: .

Oh okay , anyways .. Uhm , since school's ending in one week time , some stuff to say to our class ? Meh , I doubt they even read my blog , but yeah , true thoughts . So if you bother to read .. Nevermind you just read it . :3

Ashley : Hello :D Uhm , I dont really know what to write since Im not even close to you and to you , Im a horse . Yeah , k . Good luck in your sec 3 and sec 4 years . K bai .

Celeste : Hey there ! :3 . Thanks for being such a close friend these 2 years . Things didnt really go well , but maybe that's how God wants it to be ? I still love you , as much as I did before (': . Good luck in your sec 3 and sec 4 years . GO BIGBANG ! :3 And LITERATURE :D - still a shawol - Gonna miss you loads , I guess . ): ITS OKAY . We can still keep it touch ! :D

Celine : Hello :D . I doubt you will ever read my blog but , yeah anyways , we're not that close before , not now ._. But we kind of became more neutral as friends this year ? ^^ So jiayous , shine in your sec 3 and sec 4 class , smartie ._. .

Chang Min : Hey there :3 . In sec 1 maybe you hated me , but just know I never hated you . I dont hate , ._. . Yeah , so uhm , well , anyways , thanks for your compliments . < a little sarcastic but since you wont ever visit my blog , hai bye , go and die for spreading rumours . Suck it . -.-

Lok Swen : Hello (: pretty much nothing to say since you hate me to such an extent . But well , good luck in sec 3 and sec 4 , and no , I dont hate you . K bai .

Jia Yun : Hello :D I dont know if you still read these days but nice meeting you this year ? (: jiayous in sec 3 and sec 4 , work hard ^^ . I sound like some cher luh ._. . Thanks for being such a nice friend this year ! :D

Me : I love myself (:

Jamie : Ellos :D Uhm , thanks for all the sweet treats and yeah , even though we had lots and lots and lots of disputes , your a great friend (: . Im sorry if my knife hurt your back before , but yours hurt mine alot too . Am I being too straight ? Oh Im sorry for hurting your back again ? :o

Vivian : Hello . I dont know what to say since you think I hate you . But honestly , I dont hate you . Its more like you hate me , being so rude and not nice to me so many times .. But well , the past is the past I guess .. Jiayous in VJC :D

Wei Qi : Hello ^^ I dont really have any thing to say cos horses cant talk ^^v . -neigh- Jiayous in sec 3 and sec 4 . - From your hated horse . (:

Charmaine : HEY ! :D I dont know what to say but the start of these year I thought you were quite nice ? Well until China trip and everything . Oh well , jiayous in Art stream ^^ . Wont be joining you and Ng Yen anymore . Dont wanna be much of a hated horse in there ._.

Yuvonne : Ello sweetie ! :D Your an awesome friend okay ! Jiayous in sec 3 and sec 4 . (: I'll miss you loads , and loads ^^ Good luck getting into your desired stream ! :D

Hui Ting : Hello ! ^^ Thanks for being a very very very nice roommate in China ! You totally rule ! :D Haha , who knew you were just like me , so sweet craving :3 . AND PIZZA CRAVING ! Jiayous in uppersec years ! :D Basketball fighting ! :D

Ying Xuan : Hi there (: . Uhm , jiayous in your sec 3 and sec 4 years ? Im not that close to you soo .. Nothing much to say .. kthxbai.

Yu Ling : Hello ^^ . Your a super cute friend , so remain cute k ! Uhm , jiayous in your uppersec years and AIYO LISTEN IN CLASS ! - knock head - LOL . Kay , bai ! Must jiayou in math ! :D

Wai Min : Chiobu ): Hi . ): Why you want go TJC ? ): . Why you dw pei me ? ): . - dislike - LOL jk . Jiayous in TJC ! :D Will be missing you in AHS :D Dont overwork yourself there hor :3 Must keep in touch k !

Megan : Si mehyun . Goat . ): . Goat calling people goat ): . LOL . Okay , jiayous in uppersec ! :3 Dont ' gao ' too much with your laogong k . :3 . OH , and thanks for being such a nice friend ! Teppanyaki squid ftw :3 . I love you , like before . Really . And I didnt mean what I said , sorry .. Must keep in touch k ! (:

Chin Yi : Hello ! Why you going VJC ? ): Oh well , jiayous there ! Dont stress yourself out ! Oh wait , you so zai how to stress yourself out ! :x . LOL . Thanks for being a super nice friend ^^ . Gonna miss you here in AHS ! Must keep in touch !

Ng Yen : ELLO . ^^ I wont be going Art stream le . I want some peace and quiet in my own kind of class I guess .. Double science ? So , jiayous in art ! Maybe one day I will see you as some freaking pro artist . LOL . CYLON FIGHTING ! :D

Shermaine : Dont know what to say .. Jiayous in uppersec ? (: . Your super cute btw :D

Jing Xuan : Hello ! :D Math and history and science and ( long list of subjects ) GENIUS :D Jiayous in uppersec ! Since Im not quite close to you , I have no idea what else to say o-o" LOL . K bai .

Grace : Hi ^^ . Jiayous in your uppersec class ! Just one question , why am I a horse ? And why must you remain anon while scolding me in my cbox ? ._. . I dont hate you for that , not for anything , but , uh , if you wanna insult me , please , insult in my face , thanks .

Shanelle : ELLO ! ^^ Your super cute seriously ! Thanks for being a very nice friend in China and this year ! :D Jiayous in uppersec ! :3 Stay cute :3

Si Xian : LAOGONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ! :D . Thanks for being a super friendly and awesome laogong this year ! :D Laopo wishes you goodluck in your uppersec years and uh , REMAIN CUTE ! :D KEEP IN TOUCH HOR ! :D

Vinnie : Why . Why you call me short . WHY ? - starts comparing your height and my height - I AM SO NOT SHORT D: . LOL . Okay , jiayous in your stream and uh , keep in touch k ! :D

Shi Ning : SHINING :3 SHINING ! :3 SHINING ! :3 ello , beautiful :D . Come , you say take the same subject combi right !? So we jiayou together , :3 . Must keep in touch hor ! Thanks for being such an awesome close friend this year ! :D Saranghae.

Fenton : PHANTOM OF THE OPERA ! :o . LOL . Sorry , I always think of that whenever your name appear o-o . Anyways , YAY YOU PASSED ENGLISH ! :D . Jiayous in your uppersec years ! Must pass English with flying colours hor ! :D Thanks for being a super good friend these 2 years ^^

Ge Xiang : ._. . Jiayous in your uppersec years o-o" . I doubt you even read my blog , so . YEAH BYE LOL .

Kenneth : Hello ^^ . Uhh , your a nice friend generally ba .. Jiayous in uppersec years ^^ . Dont so despo , can find de . You just haven't met the most fated one yet xD

Zhi Khong : Yo ! :D Thanks uh , for being such a nice friend , like letting me copy your work ( in exchange for mine ) -.- . And also helping me print stuff :D . jiayous in your uppersec years ! :D Confucius be smart forever . o-o"

Gang Yi : ello , Im not really close to you at all , but yeah , jiayous in uppersec ! :D

Jia Jun : Epic bubble . o-o" . Float float float into your stream and pop there and stay there . LOL . Jiayous in your uppersec years ^^ . kbai.

Manfred : YOU . HI ! ^^ . Jiayous in uppersec years ! :D Dont keep booking people when they use phone , eat in class ! We're teenagers , dude . RELAC LUH ! :D

Nathan : ==" Stop being so guailan . ASDFGHJKL . Nothing to say , will meet in cell anyway . LOL . K bai . Jiayous in uppersec . o-o" Bet you dont remember my phone password - muahahahah - Now die , perish , and disappear . :3 LOL JK .

Joel : Why . Why are you so different in English lessons . YOU SCARE ME . o-o" Sitting beside you for 2 years is like ASDFGHJKL . LOL . Our table is so epic thanks to you and CK . o-o" . Well anyways , jiayous in uppersec , I'll beat you in English one day , 0.5 marks .. ASDFGHJKL . Screw it . Jiayous in uppersec :D

Xiu Qi : - speechless - STOP CREEPING ON PEOPLE .

Chin Khang : HAI KOR ^^ . Thanks for coaching my Math for half of the year ^^ . My math improved thanks to you ! :D . So epic talking bout stuff sitting beside you in class and in English lessons , LOL . Jiayous in uppersec ! MUST CONTINUE TEACHING ME MATH . OR DIE . D: Thanks for being an awesome kor too ^^

Wei Jie : HAH IM 3 DAYS OLDER THAN YOU . :p . LOL . Kay , jiayous in uppersec ! You bring the class so much laughter ^^ . Thanks for being an awesome friend ! See you some day :D .

Vincent : ....... Jiayous in uppersec , dont keep laughing so pedophillish . It scares people away .. o-o" I swear it does , well at least it scares me .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)