L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


T-T
Thursday, October 27, 2011
How I just wish my mum could just get me a toy poodle like this one ^ . But maybe one that is brown in colour would make a better pet :3 . Heehee , I love dogssssss . So cute , so soft , so squishy . Hais , IDK what to post , I wanna go sleep . YAY LAST DAY OF SCH :D Tmr going to sch at 8 for _____ . :p Dont tell you ~ Have fun Brandon , in your ITALY TRIP . - jealous - . Rich kiaaaaaaaa . ): go what ? 2 or is it 3 weeks . PFFT .

Other than that , there's flag day this Saturday :o . Hmmmmm . Hope its not gonna be too boring ~ :3 . Heehee ! Well , okay , I dont want to continue le . OH WAIT . AVIATOR CLASS ! It was awesome ! Mr Yeo remembers me ! (: Must be because I was the last survivor for the dog fight last year ! - proud of myself - And then Celeste goes : cough cough . PFFT . ): . Oh well , looking forward to Top Gun Academy :D And the aviator competition of course ! :D Meh , Shall go and dream and sleep and snore and wake up to CCA day . YAY ? Like real , ._. . I wish today was the last day of school D: . So lazy to get up , go to school . SIGH :/ But well , FREE MAC LUNCH TMR . :D



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)