L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Shopp-addict is back in the streets :D
Friday, October 28, 2011
MUAHAHAHAH . Bugis street ! :p . @ Megan and Celeste ( yeap , they're gonna read it ) . I wanna go there and shop ): . Need more clothes , do my manicure , etc etc . For short , being a complete spendthrift :p . Shall go there on Sunday before the Chalet so I can get new clothes for the chalet :o . Why do I need to look good at a chalet ? o_o . IDK . To ensure that I look glam enough when SOMEONE like VINNIE starts to sneak photos -_- .

Ahh , I see , its the end of school . Why do I sound so sad ? o_o . NG . REDO . HAHAHAHAHAH YEAH ITS THE END OF SCHOOL YO , FREAK YEAH ! :D . I haven't prepare everything for Halloween yet , oops .. - lazy - Oh well , who cares :p . Painted my nails to bling bling , used 3 hours -_- . 3 goddamn hours right after I reached home -_- . So hardworking , why am I ever so hardworking when I spend time on myself and not on studies , UGH . Infuriating max . ._.

There's flag day tomorrow . Here's to flag day's success ! - Toast and Yum Seng , however you spell it -_- - LOL . Okay , bai . I wanna go slack and uhm , prepare stuff . Goodbye :p



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)