There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
:p
Monday, October 3, 2011
So what do you do when someone tells you they haven't start revising ? GIVE THEM THAT FACE ^ . LOL . AH . Jonghyun is just too cute lolol . Sigh , everyone's mugging geography and history like mad cows now . And my math improved ^^ . Let's hope my math can finally make it and allow me to get into some nice , awesome class C: . WITH SHAWOLS . Then we can fangirl together xD . 20/30 for math tests for both of the term 4 ones . YEAH . Definitely pulled back all of my failed tests .. Right ? :/ Actually im not sure . But I just now I have to pass that EOY paper with at least 5 marks away from passing mark . Is that possible ? I've done my part in revising . The rest is up to God . (: And for all you know , this God up there , is just watching you , and giving you everything no other can give (: Thats why I love Him .
Yeah okay , have to chiong ACC and Geography right now . History too . GAH . This exam mood is killing me . Im so gonna have my fun after EOY . Im looking forward to the Stairs Relay for Mini Olympics actually ^^ Wanna have some fun before December comes , well . You know .. That thingy starting with ' b ' ? Once I put that on , sayonara runs . How could they do this to me ? Running is like what I love and what I must do . Why oh why ! TT . Yeah okay anyways , GEOG . k bai .