L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


My artwork :3
Sunday, October 2, 2011
HEH . Im totally supposed to be studying but instead I spent 2hours on this SHINee thingy . The hard part was the maplestory characters ._. took me such a hard time to find the correct hairstyle , draw the " correct " clothes they were wearing in the ring ding dong mv . WOAH . Crazy shit . But haha , Im really very satisfied with what I've done . RAWR . - in love with myself mode - Okay I sound like some szb . SIGH . I left my Chinese Prac paper in sch ! gg.com ! D: . Tmr have to chiong like siao le ! ): Sad life ever right ? I know . Sianz , EOY coming . But after EOY = playtime C: So yeah , EOY faster come then faster zao ! Nobody likes you . >:(

Well anyways , kinda busy nowadays , so kinda like lazy to blog . :x . Blehs ! People need to study and apparently ' IMPROVE MY GRAMMAR ? ' LOL . Joke . Kay nevermind . I shall not be so evil to be so sarcastic . Lolol . Hmm . I guess its 10.07 . No wait , I cant guess time . Its 10.07 . WEE ? So late le . Omfg . Ah D; Im so lazy to do the math exercises . Oh God ): Why oh why ? Why is life so difficult . Hmph.

" You have to take responsibility of this fool who have fallen for you " - Lucifer , SHINee . Dear You , haven't you realise how lucky you are to have SHINee falling for you !? D: Okay lol . Enough of fangirl mode , gonna off com and be guai kia and start studying .. Or maybe I'll end up using my phone . BLEH . Life is about having fun ! C: K bai .



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)