There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
JoJo :D
Friday, October 7, 2011
How I just freaking love his outfit in JoJo performances .. Such awesome stuff . C: . Jojo's my obsession and so is SHINee . Wait . Aren't they the same thing ? OOPS . LOL . Manz , Im so lazy to post .. Should just go revise Chinese .. English's over , - phew - , but now what's left are the crazy subjects like Math , Chinese And Sci . Hardcore revision knocking on the door D: . Life sucks ! I dont understand why they have to squeeze such things together . Brainless !
Keobwa , kenyeol jom bwa , najjuemiya itneun gon shiptwago . Midgo sipji anha ~ Oh , ah ~ Jami oji ahnuen bam , meori appuen , ijishi neomu jikeowo . Murreup keolgo , kassuem jigo , urraebwado , do , an deo itgeon an deoni . ( I romanised it myself so IDK if its correct . Bleh )
Translation : Look at her , shes just like me saying how easy it is to forget . I dont wanna believe it , restless nights , Im so sick of my head hurting . I get on my knees , hit my chest , but can something that cant be done be done ?
OH I JUST SIMPLY ADORE ITS CHORUS : Jojo ! When the sad music flows , I think of you . Jojo! Why cant I erase , the heartless you ? What did I do wrong ? I was blind . I was trampled by both of your eyes . I , I , I was blind .