There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo
Psss. Leave A Message
CanYouHearMe?
Goodbye , 2c ; Saranghae ..
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Its the class chalet tomorrow . Honestly , I dont know what and how I should be feeling right now . The last few days we're gonna spend together . Please , make it one thats memorable in a good way . China was meant to be an unforgettable memory , yea , it is , just , not what everyone had expected it to be .. Please , chalet , cherish this last time , make it last , make it something we can look back on and be smiling instead of crying . Please , stop hurting people's hearts . Forgive , forget , live the last few days . Nobody wants to leave crying , everybody wants to leave smiling . And for that to become reality , everyone must first take the first step .
Honestly , I dont feel any excitement anymore . Maybe slightly looking forward to tomorrow , but just not about the chalet , more towards the outing Megan , Yuling and I are gonna have . Well , perhaps its the fear of rejection , not the anti-climaxity . But for one thing I know , its not gonna turn out like what I expect . Its gonna be the opposite , again , like always . But whatever it is , Im gonna close my eyes and pray . Because every other day will be a better day . Hopefully . Just hopefully . If only I could just abandon where I am now , and just run away from reality . Im not afraid , just sick of everything . Life is not something I know that can cheer me up anymore ;