L o v e, ♥ is what you taught me
smileedit
There are many people who'd be there just to bring you down; but your job isn't to wallow in self pity. Your job, is to go out there, and shine so so so bright, that your brightness overpowers the darkness they cast on you.
Yours Truly;
J o r d y n :) Officially 16 on 20th January 2013. God's child since 19 June 2011 and never regretting my decision. Exceptionally hyper and sometimes crazy. #woohoo



Psss. Leave A Message


CanYouHearMe?


Everyday I shock , SHOCK . Everynight I shock , SHOCK !
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
That picture describes everything when I saw the Math marksheet . OMFG I IMPROVED BY 16 MARKS . HAHAHAHAHAH . E8 to C5 . YEAH . - victory dance - LOL . Im so over the moon now .. Now what's left is revise , revise and revise again and get a good mark for Math EOY ! C: But I know God's watching over me (: .

Yeah . So EOY kick-starts tmr . ): Geography paper . Well . I think Im quite . QUITE . Confident .. - plays kiss the rain by yiruma - OMG THAT SONG IS AWESOME . I love playing it on the piano C: . Heeheee . Kay . Mug time :p BAI !



FlyAway.
1C;10 1C;10 Lit Celeste;Sister:) Celine Charmayne Edina Grace Heidi JiaYun LokSwen Megan Natalie Pearlyn Shermaine ShiNing Victoria WaiMin YingXuan

See you again . :)